TDC have issued an Issues and Options Consultation Document 2015 for consultation, closing on 13th October 2015. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To those of you who go weak at the knees when faced with this kind of document – I share your pain! However it is important. So, if all you do is cut and paste my submission then that would be a worthwhile contribution.
Summary of my contribution is:
- 705 dpa is too high.
- Priority for the regeneration of Jaywick is absent.
- Lack of support for jobs growth in light industrial sector and [especially] the leisure sector benefitting from our magnificent new beach.
- Insufficient priority to A133 Weeley to Frating upgrade.
- 1000 houses from Colchester/Tendring border is too low.
- Development of land between Thorpe-le-Soken village and station should be specifically identified.
My full submission may be found here:- TDC Plan Issues and Options – AM Comments. I would be flattered if anyone wished to use all or part of this in their submission.
Feedback on the Issues and Options consultation document will be considered alongside the revised CHMA 2015 – Objectively Assessed Housing Need Study – 2015 -Peter Brett Associate, and the results of the current challenge to that study by TDC.